- 1 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves or I like to use roasted garlic it makes the taste more mellow and smooth
- 3 Stevia or Truvia packets t take the bitterness out of the vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Dijon Mustard
Blend in your Vitamix or food processor or blender until smooth. Put it in a mason jar and will last for weeks in the fridge.
I like to use this as a base then add things as I go. For example if I am making a Caprese salad I will add fresh basil to the Vinaigrette or if I am making a sweet salad with dried cranberries or fresh figs I add dried figs, dates or fig jam.
Enjoy on everything from a chopped salad to a marinade for steak, chicken or pork!